My school 🏫 

                     -25 Easy Lines 




1. My school name is___________________.


2. It is located near ______________________.


3. One school 🏫  was established in 1986.


4. My school 🏫 is near my house.  🏠 


5. My school 🏫 is the temple 🛕of                        knowledge.


6. My school 🏫 is the best school 🏫 of the        city.


7. It is an English medium CBSC school.  🏫 


8. Education is done in my school 🏫 from       Class (i)  to class  (xii).


9. There are many facilities in our school.        🏫 


10. My school 🏫 building is very big and             beautiful. 😍


11. There are Thirty teachers and nine.               hundred students in our school . 🏫 


12. I have many friends of my school 🏫              where we study 📖 and play together. 


13. My school has 30 classrooms.


14. All the classrooms are airy and                        spacious.


15. There is a big playground where we.               can play various outdoor games.  🎮 


16. There is a computer 🖥  lab, Science               lab and a big library in my school.  🏫 


17. I learn new things everyday in my                   school.🏫 


18. ________________ Is our school 🏫                        principal and he is a great man.  👨 


19. All the teachers in my school 🏫 teach.           very well. 


20. Our teachers are very kind and.                       hardworking.


21. My school 🏫 is like my second hom.🏡 


22. Many events are organized in my                    school.  🏫 


23. All the students in my school 🏫 come            in a blue 💙 dress.  👗 


24. I have a lot of friends in my school.  🏫 


25. I love my school 🏫 very much.

Post a Comment

Don't Share any links

Previous Post Next Post