Job application 

         - English latter writing 


To 

        The manager 

        Company name -

        City name -


Subject - Job application 


Sir / Madam, 

                          It is my humble request that I am Ravi and I have come to know through advertisement that many engineers ore required in your company. I consider myself eligible for this position. I have done medical engineering degree form ABC University, Delhi. 


                                                              The resume of my educational qualifications and introduction is attached with this letter.  ✉️  Therefore. it is requested that the above mentioned post appointee should give us a chance for an interview and examination I will try my best to satisfy you with my hard work and complete honesty. For this I will always be grateful to you.


Sincerely, 

Ravi

Address 

City name 

Date 

Post a Comment

Don't Share any links

Previous Post Next Post