Paragraph 

-If I want a doctor

 



 Everybody Wants to enjoy respect in society. After all I am not an exception. I know very well that a doctor is second to God for an ailing person. 


If I want a doctor, I would start a small clinic in some village. Most of our village are without a Doctor. people living in these villages suffet form many diseases.


 Many of them die for want of medical aid. I shall work with missionary spirit. I shall give them the best medical treatment.


I shall not charge any fee from the poor patients. I shall provide them free consultation. May God help me to turn in to reality. 


-If I want a doctor 


Paragraph


 

Thank you for watching. Please share and flow to https://poemsongandeducation.blogspot.com/ Website. 🙏

Post a Comment

Don't Share any links

Previous Post Next Post