My mother 

                 -20 Easy line


1.  Mother 👨‍🍼 is the most beautiful creation of God.


2.  Mother 👨‍🍼 is a symbol of love, ❤️ kindness and sacrifice.


3.  My mother's name is __________________   .


4.  She is a home 🏡 maker and works very hard to manage house 🏠 in order.


5.  She is very kind, polite, humble and loving in nature. 


6.  My Mother 👨‍🍼 is very sweet and under- standing  in  nature.


7.  She workes up early in the morning 🌄 before everyone is awake.


8.  She cooks 🍳 delicious food for all of us which I love ❤️ to eat.  😋 


9.  My mother 👨‍🍼 takes care of everyone in our family.  👪 


10.  She also helps me in my studies and my project work. 


11.  She treats every person, animal's and birds 🐦 with lots of kindness.


12.  Everyone in my family 👪 pet respects her very much. 


13.  She is my best friend, my teacher are and my biggest support. 


14.  My mother has thought me to help others and to respect elders.


15.  My mother 👩‍🍼 is my umbrella 🌂 becomes She always protects me.


16.  She never scolds me instead teaches me to learn from my mistakes.


17.  My mother 👩‍🍼 is an inspiration for me. She is on amazing woman.


18.  I respect my mother 👨‍🍼 and also help her in her in her hous; hold activities.


19.  She is the best 👌 mother 👨‍🍼 in the world 🌎 and I love her so much. 


20.  I always pray to God for her health and her long life. 

Post a Comment

Don't Share any links

Previous Post Next Post