My self 

            - English paragraph 




I'm from a middle-class family 👪 of Agra, I am Arun. Nobody comes in the world, 🌎 Without the Support of family 👪 and friends.  Actually, whatever you will be, it is just because of your family.  👪 



My Father is a respectable businessman in our community. My Mother is a Doctor. They both love their occupation. That's I have learned from my parents the value of time, ⏲️ honesty, hard work and commitment to the purpose.



We are three brothers and sisters. Being the eldest I am the most liable from my brothers and sisters. I am wanted to guide and take care of my other siblings. We all are in the same school. 



Reading 📚 is my Passion. I am a keen reader of novels and history books 📚 as I have a strong interest in Indian History and classical architecture. I love to read 📚 books 📚 that refer to the rich history and civilization of ancient India.  🇮🇳 



At my pre-childhood, I used to listen to stories from my grandmother, 👵 and this has a long-lasting effect on me.

Post a Comment

Don't Share any links

Previous Post Next Post