My pet dog 

         -Paragraph writing ✍️ 




Tommy is the name of my lovely dog. 🐕  It is a four footed animals. It has two bright eyes. 👀 It has two ears, 👂 sharp teeth 😬 and a small tail. It is my best friend and a faithful animal. 🐕‍🦺



It has a sharp mind and a strong 💪 sense of hearing and smelling things. To keep Tommy happy 😊 and healthy I give his favourite food milk 🥛 and fish 🐟 meat. 🍖



  My dog 🐕 never harms anyone and always loves and respect me as it's master. My dog 🐕 can also swim 🏊‍♀️ in water. 💧 It protects my house, 🏠  My family 👪 and myself when I am alone. 



In every morning 🌄 Tommy wakes ⏰️ me up and we both go for a little walk. 🚶‍♀️ I really enjoy 🥳 the sincerity, devotion and kindness. He is the best ever friend ❤️ of mine. I love my dog 🐕 very much. 

Post a Comment

Don't Share any links

Previous Post Next Post