My family 

- English writing 




I have a wonderful family.  👪  I love all my family 👪 members. There are six members in my family. 👪  It includes me, my parents, my grandparents and my younger sister.


My father 👨 is a teacher and my mother 👩‍🍼 is a homemaker. They both take Care of me. My grandfather 👴 is a retired Serviceman and my grandmother 👵 is a nice loving ❤️ lady.


Both of them are caring and supportive. I am in the sixth standard. My younger Sister is in the second standard. she is very clever. All my family 👪 members love, respect 🙏 and care for each other. 


My family 👪 goes for a picnic once every two weeks. We take our evening meals together. My family 👪 helps me to become a good person.  My family 👪 is a happy and sweet family 👪. I am very proud of my family.  👪 



Paragraph - My family 


English writing 


Thank you for watching. Please share and flow to https://poemsongandeducation.blogspot.com/ Website. 🙏

Post a Comment

Don't Share any links

Previous Post Next Post